Monday, July 03, 2006

Mango, Party & Uncle Pt

*on tiptoes*... We sincerely intend to keep a slightly low profile here and while awaiting Fee's whiny comments to our every word but I can't wait for all of you to meet this little man.

Technically barking, this man is our serious competition since he takes up quality time we could have had with mummy.

But then again, he makes it all up with plenty of treats, toys, swims and picnics. He has even sponsored our studio shoots. And the thing is he adores me!! I have completely charmed him!

Fever, our daughter knows him as uncle peter pan, but us! We are special and he addresses himself as 'uncle pt' with us.

Initially, Uncle Pt politely listened to mummy's tales of our adventures, quietly bemused and cynical about us. But when he met us, he was easily won over by our wiry charm.

I always make sure that I greet Uncle Pt with warm wiry bounces because his presence almost always means good things. Perhaps he realises that sweets and MacDonalds French Fries & MacNuggets always help us put in a good word about him to mum. After all, mummy would not date someone who is not fond of us!

We knew he likes us, when he, one who has never kept a dog, boldly offered to bring us out alone, after meeting Party and me for a few occasions. He speaks proudly of the WFT whenever he finds a keen listener and sheepishly admits that before meeting us, he never dreamt that he would pay for MacNuggets, nor de-oil MacNuggets for a pair of greedy wires.

Other than regular bribes, Uncle Pt loves me by being there for me. He came all the way just to see me a day before I delivered Fee - the day mum was worried sick about me. On the day when I had the c-sec, he rushed over to the doc's to see me, even before mummy arrived. That makes him the first person Fee and I saw when we came out of surgery (other than the doc and nurses)!

And once, when I was sick and mum had to work (boo, there isn't a 'Dog-sick- leave' policy where mummy works), Uncle Pt came to pick me early in the morning, brought me along for an important meeting and then to the doc's.

Recently, he nicknamed us all after MacDonalds cos of our love for MacDonalds. Me- MacGoondoo, Party is MacKootoo and Fever is MacPeepee. Haha...

Heh,

Mango aka MacGundoo

1 comment:

Life with Ozzy said...

I like this Uncle Peter guy he sounds like a good one bringing treats and stuff!