Saturday, July 15, 2006

the chicken & tiger weekend

Ooo...

While mummy was not looking, someone stole mummy's food off the table. Not much damage was done because mummy only went off to the kitchen to get a drink. Someone Ran off with only a piece of chicken.

Alas, I was caught - i mean found - very, very near the crime scene. Again.

I toyed with the idea of convincing mummy of the 'Return of the naughty tiger', but oh well, perhaps I ought to save it for fleshier emergencies.

While mummy was on her way home from dancing classes, I was alarmed to learn that she had made friends with a little creature. Alas, does she not look like a tiger!


Poor little tiger was barely the size of 2-week-old fleshy Fee and mummy almost wanted to bring her home to live with us. It was the tiger's friendly behaviour, which got her all reminiscent about the ways of wiry puppies...

Gosh, I think mummy is disillusioned! How could a tiger ever be like us wires?! Then again, if mummy had brought her home, I would have stronger claims on naughty tigers out to frame my good name in all mischief huh?

Goody-two-paws,

Party

4 comments:

fee said...

dear parents,

are you having the tiger as a pet? i've just got meself two pet bunnies! real ones that hop! you will see them when you come visit!

loves,
fee

Mango and Party said...

Dear daughter,

No way no tiger pal!!

We have heard about the bunnies but seen no updates and pics on your blog. What's with the low profile?

Lurffs too,
Tigerless Parents

Life with Ozzy said...

You know I have to agree with your parents on this one Fee. What's with the low profile?

Hugs,
Ozzy

Anonymous said...

Yes! Please! We all are drooling to see the bunnies! I would not be able to contain myself if I had bunnies actually living with me. The wild bunnies torment me by sitting just beyond my electric fence line- they KNOW I can't get to them- but if I could-- They would not have lucky rabbit feet anymore!!!! How can you NOT want to chase them?