Sunday, July 02, 2006

Long-awaited baby pictures

Whee hee!! Seems like bloggerland thunderstorm has passed for the moment. Party and I are grateful to all wiry pals who had been keeping us in prayer too!

While it is sunny and bright in here, I am posting the long-awaited pictures of Fee during her first month out of my tummy!

Fee at birth:


Fee at two weeks:

Fee at three weeks, with tummy on the floor:

Fee's face at birth. Does she look like a gerbil?

Fee's face two weeks- eyes are fuzzy as they had just opened but definitely looking more WFT:
Oo... Fee was teased. Fee sulks:
Fee proceeded to boldly show her backside at my mummy:


Interesting, this is Fee's happiest 1st month picture:



You see, Fee's inclination toward food began early. Tired after play, Fee sleeps in my bowl. - One day short of a month old. Note huge middle?

Whee hee,

Mango

1 comment:

fee said...

dear parents,

i miss my tummy!

loves,
fee (the chocolicks are nice!)