Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SOMETHING's amiss

Mum is being secretive again. She has been frantically copying some doggie recipes here there and we saw that she has started to gather some bakeware together.

Last night, she took out a measuring tape and measured up MY head; top of the head between the ears, bottom of head, between the ears, and wrote the measurements down. Then, she went on to Mango and after head measurements, she pretended that everything is normal. Gosh, imagine Mango's auguish... first the butt checks, and now mummy doing the head check.

What's going on? We know we are going to the dog run again this Sunday but usually there is not much fuss or preparation woh. We sniff a suspicious bone somewhere in this business.

To distract myself, I am pleased to know that mummy has a cute little thing hanging in her car to remind her that WE are waiting for her at home. Guess she can't find a WFT design and this is the next cutest:

Wiry loves,
Party and Mango

11 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I think I got it! She is measuring you so she can bake you custom homemade to fit gingerbread doghouses! Wow your Mommy must love you guys!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Mango and Party said...

Oh I hope so, I hope so! I love houses (for me to hide under) and what a dream if I can eat and hide under at the same time!

wiry loves,
Mango and Party

Chelsea said...

Maybe you are being fitted for a new sweater?

Darn, I hate those things. I hope you get a gingerbread doghouse instead but, I gotta be honest....it ain't looking like that's what it is.

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hmmmmm - that all sounds VERY suspicious to me ! Hope you get to the bottom of it soon - I hate it when the humans get all secretive - it doesn't sit well with me !

Love
Opy

jaffeboy said...

Maybe she is gonna "fashion" a visor for both of you just like Butchy & Snickers mom did for them. All that measuring of the head makes it very highly likely.

Hmmm... Visors, I wonder how it feels wearing them.

Anonymous said...

Its drizzling in Bishan!!! How How How? Still going WCDR???

Anonymous said...

Bet she is making you some dress up clothing! i bet you will become BUMBLE BEES!!!!!! She's making antenna for you!!!
BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZ!

http://www.beedogs.com/

I'm giving you fair warning! You will be BUMBLE DOGS someday!!!!
xoxo,
Pippin the all knowing WFT

Sunshade said...

Please keep us updated on what you find out about the measuring and the baking ok?? You gotta pretend that you haven't noticed anything different, then make your moves after your mom has gone to bed!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

jaffeboy said...

Glad you like the pictures, Party & Mango... Hope we can meet up again sometime soon...

fee said...

dear parents,

are you deliberately being secretive or have i become a cyber orphan? COME BACK THIS INSTANCE!!!

loves,
your daughter fee

Banba said...

Hi Mango and Party! My Mom finally got the whole computer tech thing straight, so I am able to blog again!!!! (HeeHeeHee--Evil, world dominating laugh).

I have posted my embarassing habits, so I guess that means:

TAG! You're IT!

Licks,
Banba