Thursday, August 10, 2006

The feast

We would never ever visit Urban Pooch and not have a good meal there. So, I decided not to buy Uncle Pt's persistence at not sharing his soup with us.

Perhaps buying his friendship might win a lick of some soup?

Uncle Pt and mummy insisted that this is not for us but is theirs instead.

Oh, here's our food! Look at how far it is on the table but we know it is there. It seems impossible, but proper cafe ettiquette calls for us to be patient and with a wire reputation to uphold, we shall not have paws on the table. Instead, we resorted to having all eyes on the person who will be giving the 'go ahead' to start.

I had a juicy boneless fish course complete with some garnishes and vegetables.

It is ultimate. Coming here makes humans decide to pamper us well. Look! Someone evens hold my bowl while I eat cos I cannot reach the table top to eat in human-in-cafe style.

Party got the favourite paws' pick of a lamb pie or something. Oh well, Uncle Pt did break off a piece of it for me, but I guess Party's got the chunk of it!
Mummy commented that unlike me, Party's a big boy and can eat properly on his own. I think he is just worried that I might get to his bowl since it is on the table. Look at him! He finishes up his food in a flash! It is simply a great treat to dine in style.

Wiry kisses,
Mango and Party

9 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Yum ! Can you ship some of that good food over to Charlie and I in Australia ? Sure looks yummy !

Love
Opy

Mango and Party said...

Oh yes they are yummy! We sure wish we could all have a jolly party and enjoy the yummy food!!!

fee said...

dear pa and ma,

paws up with the new look!

news! news! butchy and snickers have moved from yahoo to eblogger! please visit them in their new home at http://butchyandsnickers.blogspot.com/

we can leave messages for them now!

loves,
fee
ps: how come ah pa's ears look so round and funny in the last pix?

Bogart H. Devil said...

Looks delicious!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Life with Ozzy said...

Wow they need something like that here in the states. A place for me to go and eat with my mom and dad. Oh that looks like a fun and delicious time!
Wirey hugs,
Ozzy

Wired for Mackie said...

Wow! Now that's what i call eatin'! I really like fish too! Mom lets me have some tuna after she has made sandwiches for dad, but I never get a spread like that. Lucky!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I like the new layout!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Sunshade said...

OMG...Mango and Party, you guys are so lucky to have such a good cook as an aunt!!! I think I can smell the food from all the way over here.....droooooool..

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

fee said...

ah pa i tag you! ah ma i tag you too! now come to my blog and see how the game is played!

your lovely daughter,
fee