Tuesday, July 03, 2007

TGIAW

Dear folks,


What a busy night. Many times when we settled in cosy and comfy with mum, she had to rush out of the room. She did not allow us to go along, to our dismay, and so we kept having to wait by the door... Seems like she is having a bad tummy and keeps heading for the loo. Oh well, it is not exactly that I wanna put my muzzle into her private moment, but I do fancy joining her in the loo. After all, did she not watch me poo all the time?


I know how it feels like. Months ago, I was having the runs regularly. The vet said that it was some infection of the intestines. I hope it is nothing serious (all paws crossed!) ... In the end, mum and I discover that if she comes home and feeds me ON TIME, the runs simply go away!!! Mum said that is where she is different from me; she eats and she has the runs, I eat and the runs go away! Gosh, TGIAW (Thank God I'm A Wire)!


Tracking mum's movements had slowed my paws on the computer abit, but it did not stop me from finding an old clip from the lap-top. Looks like I was caught killing my toy:




Being a wire certainly has its advantages. I am glad that I am destined to eat and have fun in life.






Proud feisty wire,

Mango

9 comments:

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Mango And Party,

I'm the other Asta - in Melbourne. I hope you'll come visit my blog and sign my guest book!

xxx Asta down under

fee said...

big bad ah ma! when are you coming to see me again?

Ume said...

yup! dats the life of us pampered pooches! lotsa food & toys!

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Mango & Party,

I hope your mum is feeling better.

Thanks for dropping by to sign my guest book and for linking to me.

xxx Asta down under

Asta said...

Mango,
I hope your Mommi feels lots better..I know what you mean about being lucky to be a Wiry girl..it suwe is fun!!!!I tweat my toys the same way
smoochie kisses
Asta(the one fwom up over, I mean New York)

Agatha and Archie said...

Hi you guys!!!!! We do the exact same thing with our toys!! WE hope you and your Mummy feel better. We know what that is like... yucky.Lots of love, Agatha + Archie

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I ALWAYS go in the potty with my Mom!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Hello Mango & Party,

I like the video of you two playing, just like two feisty wires. I am very vocal when I play with other dogs. I think it scares some human parents, but I mean no harm. Thats just me.

Luna

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hope your mum is feeling better now. J x