Monday, June 25, 2007

How did Party get in first?

No fair, Party gets to do everything first. He got his paws online first. He also got to celebrate his birthday first. Here he was, gobbling up every bit of his birthday cake.
Yeah, he celebrated his birthday on FIRST of March, and I will have to wait until August. He gets to reach 7 years old FIRST while I am always a year behind him.
I solemnly swear on my wiry paws that I will get to my dog bowl every morning and night to make up for it.
Wired-up,
Mango

3 comments:

Lenny said...

Glad to see you back! We missed you!


Your friend, Lenny

Asta said...

Hi Mango and Party,
What a bootiful doggie bowl you have, don't wowwy, I'm way behind you wif my birfday...I just celegbwate all the time, you should too
umm, could you come visit me? and maybe leave you pictures in my guestbook? that would be soo vewy nice
smoochie kisses
Asta

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Mango, welcome back! J x