Monday, July 30, 2007

To the Dog-tar

It had all been in the spirit of friendly boxing matches. Thus, it was with great dismay when mum came home yesterday to find a trickle of blood flowing from my eye. She had cleaned it up and found a tiny cut at my bottom eye-lid and a red-eye. She reckoned that I might have been boxed by Party during her absence.

My red eye persisted till today. As mum had recently met a little CKC pup whose eye ball had burst till to infection from being scratched, she got really worried and brought us to the vet this morning.

I did sustain a cut, but I can certainly still see. The Dog-tar's is a serious place I did not like to be at. Neither did Party like it. Once inside, we know that we must leave boxing out of the picture and unite in our attempt to get out.


I tried to get friendly with the nurse, gave mum the look of being betrayed for being handed over to the Dog-tar, but nevertheless I still ended up on the cold metal table. The Dog-tar even squeezed some gooey stuff into my eye. Yuck. When we got home, mum gave me a squirt of antibiotics and then, another squirt of anti-inflamatory meds. Yuck Yuck!



Red-eyed mango

5 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor Mango! I hope your eye gets better soon. It's no fun going to the vet. J x

fee said...

*faints*

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i hate Dog-tar too....they alwiz force me 2 wear a muzzle...n then pocked something on 2 my butt

William Tell said...

Oh, Mango! I hope your eye heals fast. Try not to rub, that's what Mom always tells us when we have an owie.

William Tell

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh Dear,That happened to Agatha once too,Don't scratch it!!! Could(would) you wear a soft muzzle when you 2 are alone??Love Archie +Agatha