Monday, June 25, 2007

The Party's still on


It had been a long time since I could land my paws on the lap-top. So long I felt my paws had gotten clumsy.
Life had been decent; I had managed to survive these past months without a bad case of fits. Fee's mummy is suggesting that I get sent for the needle treatment (they call it a long long name-accupuncture) to give me a good boost.
I am seriously concerned... Auntie Fee told mummy that there is a vet who had used the needleworks on an elephant in the zoo with success. Ellipoon? Oh my... I may be fiesty, but I am a mere 7.5kg fiesty wire!
Help!
Wirily worried,
Party

4 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Party, glad you're back! What have you been up to? J x

Asta said...

Party,
I heard that accupunctuwe doesn't huwt, and it can weally help solve lots of pwoblems...I hope it helps you, don't be wiry-wowwied..they wouldn't use the elepant needles on you
thanks for putting your and Mango's pictures in my guestbook
smoochie kisses
Asta

Anonymous said...

Hehehe....we see your Mom has acted on our Missy's urging to get you guys back online! Good going! Hope to read more feisty updates of your feisty adventures! By the by, one of our international poodly friends has experience with acupuncture, although for a different purpose. He's name is T-man and you can read about him here: http://preciouspoodle.blogspot.com/

Cheerios from your poodly cuzzies,
Daisy & Waverly

fee said...

ah pa is going to turn into an ellipoon!