Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sleep, Party, sleep...

Oh dear,

I wonder if it is the effects of the medication, since it is to have a sedatory effect... Party gets into the snoozing mood whenever he is not being patted, playing, walking or eating... He has been sleeping more than before.
Presenting the canine version of the human children tale 'The Sleeping Beauty'..
(P.S. Party: Sleeping Beauty's a girl, but you are a boy...)
and he slept...
and slept...
I hope the meds have not made him forgetten all about his parenting duties... While he sleeps, I will have to cover him and this is sure keeping my paws and muzzle full with parenting Fee...

Party Party, time for some play time with Fee!!

Wiry whistles,
Mango

12 comments:

jaffeboy said...

Party, wake up. Time to do some boy stuff!!!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Party - time to HOWL!!!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Casey said...

Sorry for posting in your comments section but I couldn't find an email address for you. Can you contact me via email? It's about your blog being listed on our site. Thanks in advance.

Casey@Animal-Internet.com
www.Animal-Internet.com

Again, sorry if leaving this message here is annoying to anyone reading these comments.

Bogart H. Devil said...

Awwwwww... such sweet photos!!!

Love,
Bogart

Bogart H. Devil said...

How are you guys doing???

Love,
Bogart

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Are you gonna be at the DWB 1 year anniversary international Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty next week end? I sure hope so! For details on how to sign up, visit my blog and click on the Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty button.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Head of Troublemaking said...

Hey Party, please wake up. I hope you are feeling ok?!

wiry cuddly huggs
Normie
xxx

http://norman-doggie.blogspot.com

Forest Dogs said...

Phew... I thought he wasn't going to wake up all day!

Hi,

We're on a quest to find blogging dogs, peace-loving dogs for next week's "Dona Nobis Pacem"

Peaceglobe day...(the cats have overtaken the movement so far!!)

Please join!

Thank you.

Second
Blogblast for Peace
6th June 2007


(If you do 'Wordless Wednesday' a Peaceglobe would be fantastic!
and if you know of a general 'Dogs with Blogs' notice board, even better! *lick*)

fee said...

dear pawents,

i hear you are coming over on monday. please bring tweats. and tweets.

loves,
fee

fee said...

TAG! TAG TAG TAG!

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Mates,

It's June now, time to wake-up!

xxx Asta down under

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Hi Mango & Party,

You two are very cute wires. I like the duck video. I had one of those musical ducks when Mom first brought me home as a pup. I eventually wore the duck out and she bought me another one. She got me a musical pig, cow, and a frog. I gotta run some dog is walking past my house.

Looney-tunes