Saturday, September 22, 2007

Captured having fun

I have been determined to remain stoic and solemn (... and sleepy...) in front of the camera. However, I was out-witted twice; once because of this pin-hole camera in Auntie Fee's lap-top; looking the happiest I ever have in front of the camera... ... and another time when I was too engrossed with the chew.
I just hope this does not compromise my image as mum and Mango's serious Protector/Guard. After all, I am the boy of the household!


Wiry Loves,
Party


P.S. Thanks Butchy and Snickers for always checking on how the meds coming along! The fits are getting further in between and milder. Guess it reduces the stress on me cos I am putting on weight!

3 comments:

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Party, You DO look very happy in the first photo and it's good to see you having fun in the video! J x

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Heya Party! Glad to hear the shakies are getting better. I haven't had one for about 3 months now myself!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

jaffeboy said...

hmmm, Party, is Fee bigger than you now????!!!!

Good job on the "hunting" the treat.