Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bringing our groceries home

Since Mango is on heat, I have to go stay with Fee for these few days till she cools down.

In the meantime, both Fee & I felt that we are old enough to go shopping (for dinner groceries). No more waiting behind closed doors: Meat... eggs... greens... we were all set for home. It was getting late and we thought it was better to take matters into our own paws if we wanted our dinner early. We would just have to bring our groceries back ourselves.

We huffed and we puffed.

And we found home!


Now, knowing that we can do this together as a proud father-and-daughter team, the world of opportunities has opened up to us. We can bring Giant, Carrefour, NTUC -- all the supermarkets home for dinner!

Hurray!
Party


9 comments:

William Tell said...

Hey, do they make those leashes for three dogs?

Oh, the places we could go...

William Tell

Agatha and Archie said...

Well Ihope you got to eat everything that was in the basket after all that work!! Love A+A

jaffeboy said...

hmmm... Mango should be allowed to go grocery shopping too!!!

I guess no swimming for this wiry family this weekend then eh?!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, I don't think I'd ever be trusted to do the shopping! I'd buy loads of peanut butter and ice cream and sausages and oooooo, the list would be endless! J x

Anonymous said...

Ohhh this is too cute!!!

Par said...

Wow... pulling the grocery cart, luckly it didn't fall... hehe

Unknown said...

hello (:
how cute.

powder-puff said...

hey party and mango!!!

nice to meet you im powder-puff the WUG!!

you dogz sound like such FUN wire fox terriers!!

stop by my blog sometime i would LUV to hear from you!!

peace out
puff

Patty Nason said...

You guys are so pawe-some to pull the grocery cart home all by yourselves! You're strong pups! I love that video...here's my favorite video on Dogster:

http://www.dogster.com/fetch/my_favorite_video

Woof!