Sunday, January 07, 2007

Party's say

Pawssup! I'm back!

Mum finally went on leave (for two whole whopping weeks of December) and it was about time!

I was seriously heading for a serious bout of dog blues.

Being guilty, mum was extra nice and we went almost everywhere with her. We took extra long walks, chased some feisty cats (birds were too flighty...) in the neighbourhood. However, mum did not want us to get too idle and assigned us some babysitting duties. We were to babysit Fee while her parents went on vacation. For once in my life, I had to earn my keep.

Babysitting was back-breaking. Fee wanted attention.. she wanna play... all the time! And she wanted to be patted all the time too.

I was tired out by the first day.

Can you tell Fever and me apart?
*Clue: I am 7.5kg and Fee is erm... 9?

Last Christmas, Fee was too young to have a party but this year, we celebrated Christmas as any respectable wft family should... with food! A hearty appetite is a tradition that we the Ramasage family upholds.

I just hope Christmas is coming soon.

Spaghetti and yoghurt-coated cheescake for the Ramasage Family Dinner.

We also visited Auntie Raye at Urban Pooch on Christmas Day. To our embarrassment, Fee vomitted during the car ride.

Gosh. I should have brought her security blanket in the car.

Thankfully, Auntie Raye was fun to play with. The games she played tested our WFT intelligence cos her antagonising puppet toy could sing and she also played treats-hunting games. But the best part must be the not-one, but twwwoo glorious doggy logcakes she gave us. The cakes are made for dogs and so it means that we could feast away.

Being responsible ah pa, I shared the logcakes with Fee.

Earning my keep was no easy peasy feat. I had to make sure that Fee eats loads, played hard and din feel lonely while her parents were not around. Thankfully it has its perks. I earned a cushy bed to sleep in.

I delighted in it.

I heard that 2006 had left and 2007 is here. Whatever that is all about, I hope this means more feasts, outings and oh well, babysitting jobs if I have to, since it has its perks.

Bye 2006!

Ah Pa a.k.a. Party


4 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey guys WELCOME BACK!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

Yo yo re-hi! Happy 2007! May the new year bring you more love, treats, outings and all other things nice! See you around!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

welcome back - we missed you :-)

Love
Opy

Mango and Party said...

Oh yup, we missed everyone too. We wires really need to stay wired to the bloggerland! It has been lonely without everyone.

Wiry loves,
Mango and Party