Thursday, June 29, 2006

Feeling stuffed


Oh gosh...

Both Party and I are feeling totally stuffed. Something is not right and we are not able to put up more lovely pictures since the last blog.

Please be patient with us while we try to figure out what is wrong in the gibberish of the 'template' language.

What a gloomy day without pictures of 2 vain wires and baby photos of Fever. We are visiting Fever soon and we cannot believe it if we cannot post more photos of the reunion.

Wires of brave hearts and good bloggerland knowledge, do help point a toe in the direction on how we can solve the mystery of bloggerland! In the meantime, Party and I are keeping our paws together in prayers that this mystery is just a passing phase- um... just like thunderstorms.

Full of wiry gloom,
Mango & Party

1 comment:

Wired for Mackie said...

Hi Party and Mango! I am so pleased to meet you both! I am Mackie and I am also a WFT. I live in the US, in Maryland with my mom and dad. I sure wish I had a girlfriend, but I have a stupid brother instead. : (
You can read more about me on my blog, www.wiredformackie@blogspot.com
Take care and hope to talk to you soon!
Mackie, and mom, Melissa