Saturday, June 17, 2006

All wired up to start!

Yippees!! We did it!

Party and I had been scheming to enter into this 'cyberspace' realm for ages. It all started when we had to share our mummy with the lap- top, although it certainly din work as hard as we did to get mummy's attention.

Can a lap top give a good wiry sad look? Or a good round of persistent pawing? How about the lying low look followed by a deep wiry- chested sigh? And certainly not Party's classic head- rub on the bed while standing on two legs!

Nope! And desperate times call for desperate measures. While mummy sleeps, we are going to sneak in and leave nice paw prints for her to find! Well, she has gotta know that we, wires are going to do what it takes, to get her to notice us!

This is me, Mango. I am a feisty wire fox terrier gal. Pretty eh?



This is my pal of sorts, Party. He barks with gusto when he hears the lion dance.

zzz.... can't wait for you to find us in here, mum!

Off to scratch mum while she sleeps for now.

2 comments:

Georgie said...

HOTDOG! Very cute :)

Life with Ozzy said...

Hi Party and Mango!
I'm Ozzy I love your blog and I'm thankful my mom doesn't make me wear rabbit ears. They'd take away from my tough guy act.
I live in NY with my mom and dad and just wanted to drop you a hello and welcome to the world of blogging!
Ozzy