Sunday, September 24, 2006

On Heat!

I am tired and grouchy and moody! And sulking in my bed has been comforting.


I am on heat! Oh no wonder Party's been following my tail yesterday and today!

Mummy's going to make plans to send me away for a few days next week or something, so that Party does not go nuts or something. She said no more babies for me, since I am 5, am such a fierce mother and anyway too old for babies. Yup, no more baby Fevers.

I dun wanna go! i will miss my bed, all of my toys and all of my treats and all of the special attention, and having Party and mummy around. What if they go to the parks without me?!

But if she sends Party away for a few days, she said that I will be howling at home alone for days!

Help!

Wiry gloom,
Mango


6 comments:

jaffeboy said...

Poor Mango... I hope wherever your mommy sends U is a wonderful place. Treat it like a holiday camp. I love holiday camp.

fee said...

nooooooooo! i want a small wft to play with!!! why can't you make ANOTHER ONE??? just one more, a last one so i can be big sister?

sobs,
fee
ps: you could wait for auntie pea to go to the bathroom again and make another 'accident'! your last 'accident' turned out so well, see?

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Sounds like Party needs a vasectomy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Fu Fu said...

Hi Mango,
If your mummy send you away, I hope you come back soon...

~ fufu

Wired for Mackie said...

Aw- poor Mango and poor Party! You tow will miss each other! You did have one of the worlds most beautiful pups after all! Your human mommy should get you spayed so you don't have to worry about it...or they should get Party neutered. Mom says it helps to prevent cancer later in life. I think its all a hoax!

Your pal, Mackie

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Poor Mango - doesn't sound like too much fun :-(

Love
Opy