Monday, August 14, 2006

We've been tagged!

We have been tagged!

Thanks to Fever, we are now enthralled in our daughter's little game where we have to reveal 5 weird things about ourselves. How it works is that when you discover that you have been tagged, you have to reveal 5 weird things you have done/ 5 weird habits you have, and then tag 5 more other friends!

Oh well, here goes:

1) Mango is still playing with her smelly four-plus-year-old canvas doggy toy. Its squeak will no longer squeak, and it is all tattered up from all the washing, chewing and 'killing'. But you know what... mummy tried to throw it away once, but Mango picked it up from the bag. Mango's gotten abit insecure about it since that incident and makes a point to chew it a little every other day to show how she cannot do without it.

2) Mango likes boys better than girls. She is always more friendly toward boy strangers and greet them more warmly than girl strangers. (and once or twice, when the boy strangers give her attention, she peed in excitement, how embarrassing!!)

3) I will not give my paw as and when it is required of me. I only give paw if I am standing on my two hind legs and leaning my two front paws on something. I simply dun think it is wise to give paw while I sit.

4) I sing to mummy's loud loud musical alarm clock. Ssshh... only Mango and Mummy knows about it... not even Fever knows.

5) Whenever mummy whips out that camera of hers to take pics of us, we will find something interesting on the right and left sides. We also try to conveniently turn a deaf ear on her!




Now, we are off to tag more friends!

Wiry loves,
Party and Mango

5 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Now I know i all!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Now I know it all!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Bogart H. Devil said...

Thanks for tagging me... yes my 5 are kind of embarrassing but well, that's just me!

I always love your pictures!!!

Love,
Bogart

Anonymous said...

Nice blog & pics! Im listing u in my blog ... cheers

jaffeboy said...

Love reading Fee's & your blog. Too adorable!!!